I swear I know that we are all obsessed with baking right now because I don’t know why I am making this bread.
I barely ever touch my kitchen. Why even lie? I am a professional take out queen. I can give you a great review of so many places as well as give you a good list to avoid. Why in the world am I baking?
I am so done with this crazy alone time so here I am, doing my best Chrissy Teigen impression.
Let’s hope that I don’t have to buy another $50 dollars worth of things to get it to work…
Alright… wish me luck and I will keep you guys updated.
Here is the link I am using to make this:
- 1⁄2cup butter, softened
- 1cup granulated sugar
- 2eggs, beaten
- 3bananas, finely crushed (for serious and extreme moist and delicious, try 4 bananas)
- 1 1⁄2cups all-purpose flour
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2teaspoon vanilla(optional)
- Remove odd pots and pans from oven.
- Preheat oven to 350º / 180º.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and crushed bananas.
- Combine well.
- Sift together flour, soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Add vanilla.
- Mix just until combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350º / 180º for 55 minutes.
- Keeps well, refrigerated.